Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pool fun for everyone especially the kids

The weather keeps getting hotter and hotter and I have little young'ns that keep complaining about how hot they are. I have been looking for a pool that wont break my piggy bank and will keep them entertained long enough til they can go on vacation to their grandpa's house where he has a real inground pool. While I was looking for a pool that our family could enjoy I found the Wet slide N spray fun pool and guess what it was only 49.99 which totally fits my budget. My kids have been enjoying it and I am very happy with my purchase.

Nothing beats an inground pool but this pool is enough to keep my kids entertained and I am able to fit in the pool with them so thats a big plus for me. I didn't want one of those pools that I constantly have to keep buying one. I spent way to much money replacing the cheapy pools that cost less than 30 dollars. I decided to spend a little more for a quality one that has lasted us more than the old ones we kept buying.

No comments: