Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Prom dress for under 100.00 yes that's right

I have a child getting ready for prom as it is prom season and pretty soon she will be graduating. My child wanted to buy her own dress and was on a budget so right away she knew what her limit was when she started looking for her prom dress. I for sure thought that she was going to spend a couple hundred dollars on her short prom dress. I went to the mall and priced the prom dresses and all the cute dresses I saw were in the 300.00 range. Imagine my surprise when my daughter got her cute short prom dress for under 100.00 yeah you read that right she paid less than one hundred dollars for her cute dress.

I am sure some moms out there are helping their daughters pick out their prom dress. I want you parents to know that you can get beautiful prom dresses for 78.99. Check out the beautiful dress my daughter picked out and paid all by herself.

No comments: