Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Expensive perfume at a bargain price, I will take a few

Buying womens perfume can be very expensive. If you are anything like I am you like expensive perfumes such as Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume . Buying my perfumes can cost me anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars but they last me quite a while since you can smell it on me all day. I think sometimes it's worth paying the extra money for such a good perfume although I rather buy my perfume when it's on sale.

I was browsing through the internet and imagine my surprise when I saw my perfume the  Calvin Klein Euphoria on sale for 29.00 I normally pay 62.00 for it. As you can imagine with such a great perfume being so cheap I did what any other person would do and ordered 4 so I could give some away to my girlfriends. I am the first to admit I am  a bargain shopper and I would not pass up such a good deal as this one. Some people might call me cheap but I call myself and awesome shopper.

No comments: