Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A coleman air matteress and the air pump for less than 30 bucks

The summer is almost here andr my family loves to go camping during the summer. Every year I have to go around asking my cousins if they have an airbed I can borrow and it can be quite a pain in the butt. The reason why I didn't buy my own is because they are soo espensive. I didnt want to spend over 40 dollars for a air matteress and I am glad I waited because I was able to get a Coleman Queen single high air bed with a Coleman 12v quickpump air pump for 29.00 My cousins are probably more thrilled than I am because they dont have to go looking for their air matteress for me.

I can't help it if I am such a thrifty shopper. All my friends know that I look for  the best bargains and I find awesome things. I bet many of you love coming to my blog to see my awesome shopping findat s. I am amazed at how many things I find at a great price because I look online and do my research.

No comments: