Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cute walking shoes to get my workout on

I have been working on getting fit and one of the first things I wanted to get is good walking shoes. I had no idea that there was specific tennis shoes for what you want to do. I found out that running shoes dont always make good walking shoes. I began my search for good walking shoes and I didnt want to spend a lot of money on good walking shoes either. I was lucky to find some New Balance walking shoes that I  liked and that fit well within my budget. I don't like plain white shoes because they get dirty real quick. I love hot pink and when I saw these New Balance walking shoes and they were black with hot pink I told myself that those were the shoes I wanted.

These walking shoes were only 44.99 and they are normally 89.99 so you know right then and there that these shoes are a good buy. Now that I have some good walking shoes, I need to go walking at least once a day and get my workout on. I hope I get fit and sexy after getting my walk on.

No comments: