Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Great beginner netbook for less than 80 dollars

I have a 8 year who wants a laptop like his sisters. I personally think he is a bit too young for me to go and buy a laptop that costs hundred of dollars and I don't know how well he will take care of it.My friend suggested I get him a mini netbook and I thought that was a good idea. I found this Android 2.2 Mini Netbook Notebook Laptop and it was only 74.95 and just what I was looking for. My son will be able to have internet access and use it as a media player and even go on youtube. I think this mini netbook will make a great first computer and I love the price.

At what age did you get your child their first laptop? I didn't want to soend hundreds of dollars on getting him a fancy one until I knew how well he could take care of such a big electronic item. My daughters are teenagers in middle school and high school and use their computers quite often. I will see how well my son does with this computer before I upgrade him into a bigger and better laptop.

No comments: