Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cooking made easier for me

I am all about making things easy for myself. When it comes to my kitchen, I like to buy appliances that will make my job easier so I have enough time to go get a few massages in Orange County. Take for instance this Miallegro 9090 Mitutto 550-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, with this hand blender I can chop up my onions and garlic and have my tomatoes ready for the wonderful spaghetti dinner I had in mind for the family. This blender also lets me make smoothies for my kids as dessert and I  make sure that my kids are getting their fruits (and a vegetable or two) in the smoothie for a healthy snack.

I love being able to make life easier for myself in the kitchen and be then go out and have a nice time with my girlfriends or go out for a relaxing massage. Every mom should find whatever makes their life easier and spoil themselves once in a while. What kitchen appliances do you use to make cooking easier for you ?




No comments: