Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Video games at a bargain price is an awesome shopping find

Ask me what I do best and I will tell you its shopping. I love finding awesome deals and saving money along the way. Why should I pay retail when I can get those items for less. I love saving money and if its half off even better. Take for instance the Just dance 3 Wii game my children have been wanting this game for quite a while but I refused to pay 39.99 for it. Today I found the same game at bestbuy.com anf for only 13.99 so guess what I did ... yes I ordered it for my kids.

I told my friends who also have kids about this great deal and they ordered this game and said it would make a great stocking stuffer for their kids. I think it makes a great birthday present too. I love finding awesome deals such as this one.


No comments: