Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

What makes a great wedding gift?

I love finding awesome deals and especially when I had to find a gift for my friends wedding shower. The wedding shower theme was kitchen appliances and I wanted to get the new couple something that they would use often. I am glad I was able to find the Hamilton Coffeemaker and stand mixer bundle. I am sure my friend will like it especially because it's in her favorite color.

I haven't met someone who can make delicious pasteries like my friend karen. I know her husband will enjoy the coffeemaker while she makes cakes and pies for her new hubby.
If you were to buy a gift for a couple just starting out what would you have chosen? Do you use the gift registry if they have one or do you just use your best judgement? I like to use wedding registries unless they don'y have one. I also cheat and ask the bride what it is that they need the most.

No comments: