Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I will never get lost again

As a person who is always getting lost, a GPS is a must have for me. I didn't want to be spending an arm and a leg for a gps  but wanted one that was reliable. I searched high and low til I found a great deal on a Garmin Nuvi 1100LM. I wanted a GPS that I didn't have to pay more than a hundred dollars on and I wanted to make sure that it had lifetime maps on it. Like I said  I am always getting lost and spending less than a hundred dollars was worth it for me.

The turn by turn directions is just what I need when I am driving and since I have had my GPS I haven't gotten lost once. My family loves me having the GPS because I made it to dinner dates and outing on time. I love my little electronic device and I love the fact that I only spent 64.98 on my lifesaving GPS.

No comments: