Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A glipse of the past at a awesome price

My hubby has been wanting an Atari system like the one he played when he was a little child. I went looking for one and couldn't find anything close to what he wanted. I almost gave up til I went on buy.com and found  the Atari Flashback 3 Classic Game Console. This Atari system comes with 60 built in games and the system is only 44.50 with free shipping. My hubby is going to be so happy that he will get to play all the games he did when he was a child.

I stress every year on what to get hubby for his birthday but this year I am good to go. With the savings I am getting I am going to buy him some clothes and I am good to go for his birthday. I cannot believe my luck at finding the exact system I was looking for and at such a greaat price. If you know someone who is looking for a flashback to their childhood they will love this Atari system.

No comments: