Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I made sure I have my game set ordered

How do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? My family gets together and we either go to the beach or a park and have a picnic and a friendly game of volleyball or badminton. The first thing I did  today was order my sportcraft badminton and volleyball set  which was only 19.00 so I can ready for this years party. I dont usually bring the games but this year I have been in charge of the games, while my sister in law is in charge of the drinks. Most years I have been in charge of decorations since I am good at picking fun colorful pinatas and picking the best candy to fill them with.

It's a good thing my aunts and my grandma is in charge of making the food.  I am not the best of cooks and I dont know how edible my food or desserts would be. I love eating my aunt's food because I think they are the best cooks in the world. Everytime I bring friends over to our parties they rant and rave about how good the food is. I make sure to take left overs and so do my friends. What will you be doing this Cinco de Mayo? In case you are wondering this is the game set I ordered.





No comments: