Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Clean floors I can eat out of

I go a little overboard when it comes to cleaning. I like to have my house as clean as can be in case anyone decides to pay me a vist. I have always liked the Bissell brand because my Bissell vacuum has lasted me many years. When we moved into this house about 3 years ago I needed a hard floor vacumm and of course I chose the Bisell hard floor vacuum to use in my home. I love the power the Bissell has when it comes to cleaning and I love the price on it too. Right now you can get the Bissell hard floor vacuum for 35.52 which is a bargain let me tell you.

When I bought my hard floor vacuum I paid around 50 dollars and I thought that was a deal. I was glas at how clean my floors looked that I didn't care about the price. My friends have all asked me what kind of vacuum I use on my floors and I tell them that I didn't spend as much as they have. All my friends can't believe hoe good my vacuum works and quite honestly I am glad I found such a good vacuum at a good price.

No comments: