Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Get the complete collection of Sex in the CIty for a great price

Us girls love the show Sex in the City and  owning the whole dvd collection is beyond dreamy but most of us can't afford it. If you have been waiting and waiting to get the complete collection you are in luck because you can get for 85.49 and that includes shipping. I always look for awesome deals and when I find them I cant help but want to scream them out to the world (or maybe just my friends) on those who read my blog.

I love having girls night with my girlfriends. I make sure we order some good food and have a fun time. I am planning a Sex in the City pajama party so we can try and get through the collection during the weekend. I am having so much fun planning this party. I have some time before the collection arrives so in the meantime I am going to get the supplies I need to make this a cool and fun night. What are you waiting for go out and Oder your Sex in the City complete collection too.

No comments: