Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A digital camera with 14mp for less than 30 bucks

If you know anything about me you know that I love shopping.I love finding sales and items at a discounted price. One sale I found today was a Kodak 14 mp camera for 29.99 if you blinked and thought I made a mistake I didn't the Kodak camera is really 29.99 and guess what I did, I ordered 3 of those camera one in each color they come in. I am planning to give these cameras to my nieces and nephews. This camera usually costs around 100 dollars. I love an awesome shopping find like this one.

There is no greater feeling for me than getting items at such a discounted price. When I find great deals like this I make sure I buy more than one of the item so I am prepared when it comes time to give gifts to people. It is always good to be prepared for birthday parties or anything else and have gifts ready to be wrapped and given to friends or family. Do you prepare in advance for birthday parties or events? Do you buy gifts months in advance?

No comments: