Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Memories from my childhood



One of my fondest memories of my grandmother is of her and I swinging on a hammock. My grandma and I would lay on the hammock and she would tell me stories of her childhood. I loved going to her house because it meant that I would be able to lay in the hammock and spend quality time with my gammy (thats what I called her). I would ask my mom time and time again to buy me a hammock but she never did.


Today I saw a Portable Parachute Nylon Silk Hammock and it brought me back to when I was a child hanging out at grandma's house. The first thing I did was order the hammock especially because it was 26.99 and let me tell you that is a bargain price. I love finding things I want at a bargain price or on sale. I can't wait til my package comes and I set my hammock up. I have books ready to be read on it. This weather is perfect weather for a hammock.






No comments: