Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shopping for deal wether its a custom engagement ring or a karaoke machine



I love looking for great bargains and one of my favorite activities is going on the internet to see what sales I can find. Wether I am shopping for custom engagement rings or a Singing Machine Portable Karaoke Player with Two CDs as long as its a great shopping find you will see it mentioned here. My daughter recently asked me for a karaoke machine but when I went looking for one they were priced too high. I was lucky to find this deal on a sing machine you might think it cost over a hundred dollars but nope its priced at 39.00 and shipping is included.


I wish I could get some custom engagement rings so cheap but really I perfer quality when it comes to my rings and I am glad hubby has been saving up to get me my rings for our vow renewal. I will keep looking though for the best deals and I am not too shy to let him know of a good deal or two especially when it comes to big items.






No comments: