Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One of my awesome shopping finds



I am a technology geek and I love any electronics I can get my hands on. I love finding bargains and when I saw the Rim BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB Tablet I said I have to have it. I have been wanting a tablet for quite some time. I originally wanted an Apple Ipad but the price on a Ipad is out of my budget range. This Blackberry playbook at 199.99 with free shipping is something i can afford and use.




I own a Blackberry cellphone and love all the features it has. The next step for me was to own a playbook by the same makers of my great phone. The cameras it has is also a nice feature when I want to take pictures. This tablet fits nicely in my purse and I love being able to take it with me wherever I go.


Just last week I went to the park with my nieces and nephews and they had a great time playing with the apps. If you are wondering what I think about this playbook I will tell you its the most awesome shopping find I have done in a while.






No comments: