Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Beautiful pictures of my surroundings




I love going out to the fields around my house and taking pictures of the cows and the flowers and the trees close by. There is nothing that brightens up my day more than being able to take pictures and then get them printed out. I have been lucky to have a good camera that didn't cost me much. I have a Sony Cybershot S2100 Silver 12.0MP Digital Camera and I am glad I didn't have to pay tons of money to get it either. A camera like that normally costs around 130 bucks but being the bargain shopper that I am I got it for 59.00 dollars. Nothing makes me more happier than saving a few bucks.



I like taking pictures of my surroundings.There is nothing more beautiful than having pictures of clouds and cows and pretty flowers all taken by me on a nice sunny day. How do you like to spend your time off or when you have some free time during the day?








No comments: