Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

A beautiful long prom dress at a great price



I have a daughter in high school who has been looking for the perfect prom dress. My hubby says all he wants is for it to be a long prom dress. Hubby is lucky that his daughter likes long prom dresses because If I was her age I would have went with the short prom dresses instead. My daughter has good taste in dresses though. The dress she currently wants is less than 200.00. If you have shopped for prom dresses before you know that they can cost a lot of money.


This dress she picked out is made for a princess and that is exactly what my daughter looks like. I wish I could find some shoes that looked like glass slippers to make the gown complete. I must admit that I am living vicariously through my daughter and I am so glad she has let me help her pick out her dress. Don't you think the dress is beautiful ?






No comments: