Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A breath of clean fresh air



I can't stand having cooking odors surrounding the house. No matter how much I try to ventilate the kitchen when I cook, the food smell stays in my kitchen and in my living room. I asked one of my girlfriends how she always has her house smelling so good even when she cooks and she told me to look into an air purifier.

I hate spending tons of money when I can get the same product for a much cheaper price. I am constantly looking for awesome shopping finds and guess what I found today? I found an Oreck air purifer for 91.95 If you have shopped around for air purifiers you will know that less than a hundred dollars for an air purifier is a very good price. This purifier normally goes for 399.99

I can't wait til I get my air purifier delivered and I can get rid of the nasty odors and have nice clean air to breathe in. I can be such a diva sometimes but who wouldn't want clean fresh air to breathe?






No comments: