Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My hubby and I can cook the way we want to




I love to have barbeque's on the weekend if the weather permits. The weather is getting warmer and Summer is just a few months away. When it comes to barbequing I like to use a gas griller while the hubby likes to use a charcoal griller. Luckily for us the Char-Griller Duo S-5050 Gas and Charcoal Grill provides both options for either of us to use.


My hubby says that food taste better when it is grilled using charcoal. I don't agree I like the way food cooks quicker when I use the gas grill. I guess we will both have our own opinions when it comes to grilling. I love eating hamburgers off the grill and my children love when I make hotdogs and hamburgers and french fries for dinner.


The one thing I haven't gotten good at is making baby back ribs. My hubby makes some fingrt licking good ribs but mine don't come out as good as his. Someday I will perfect my recipe and have my ribs come out just as good as his.








No comments: