Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sharp 46in LCD T.V for under 500 bucks, what a good deal



Everybody loves a good deal. I found an awesome deal on a Sharp 46in LCD T.V and I had to let you guys know. Dell.com is currently offering a Sharp 46 in LCD TV for 499.99 if you know your tv prices you know that its a saving of over 300 dollars.

I have grown tired of the bulky tv's that were so popular in the 90's. I have upgraded all my t.v's and have started upgrading my families t.v's. You will not believe how happy they were to be able to have a flatscreen that can be mounted on their wall.

My Dad loves having the extra space and he loves how clear his shows and favorite movies look on his t.v. I love spoiling my dad when I can and buying him a new tv was the way to go. I am just glad that getting him the t.v I did didn't break my piggybank. I love finding good deals and this was the most awesome shopping find.






No comments: