Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I am putting this giraffe tv in my little boys room



I have my sons room decorated in animal print and I have been wanting for awhile to put a t.v in their room. I wanted something cute like the car's tv my older sons have in their room but couldn' find anything that went with the animal theme until now. I have found a Hannspree 19in giraffe LCD T.V for 89.98 and I know that it will go perfect in my twins baby room.

Not only is this t.v the perfect size I was looking for it is also at a reasonable price too. I wanted something that would look great in a kids room and that is exactly what this giraffe tv will do. My boys will love the giraffe and the tv doesnt have to be on all the time to look good in their room.

I have been debating for a while wether I wanted a tv in the twins room or not and now that I found a cute tv to go in their room my decision has been made. I am ordering this tv right now.












No comments: