Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

A great price on these helicopters



Sometimes it's hard for me to find the perfect gift for my nephews that won't seem too childish and it wont break my wallet. My nephews are at that age where they dont play with little kids toys and they arent grown enough to have adult things.

I find it easier to shop for a junior plus size dress for myself than to get a gift my newphews will like. I went looking and looking for a gift for them since their birthday is in a week and I am glad I was able to find something they will love.

I found these Phantom S107 GYRO RC Helicopter that are 19.99 and that is the perfect gift for them. These helicopters aren't a little kids toy and I know they will have lots of fun playing with them.

I won't lie I am also going to be out there giving these helicopters a whirl and watching my nephews the time of their lives playing with this cool helicopters.






No comments: