Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A mp3 player at a great price



Do you have a birthday to attend or are you doing early christmas shopping? I have found an awesome deal on a Sylvania 4gb mp3 player. My son loves listening to music on his mp3 player and I am glad that I didn't have to pay a arm and a leg for it.

The Sylvania mp3 player comes in different colors so it's perfect for a boy or girl. Don't think that its only for kids either. I ordered myself one and use it to excersice at the gym. If you are sitting there wondering how good the price is well let me tell you that this mp3 player is only 10.00 yes you read that right it's ten dollars and only .97cents shipping.

As you can see at such a great value I couldn't help but order a few to give to my nephews and nieces. Don't wait to long or you might not find these mp3 players available much longer.






No comments: