Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cutting my kitchen time is always good



When it comes to my kitchen I want every gadget and utensil that will make my time in the kitchen easier. I love buying new items for my kitchen. When I saw this World Cuisine tri-blade plastic spiral vegetable slicer I said to myself I have to have it.
I hate ordinary potato peelers that take me a long time to peel my veggies. I am al about easy and simple kitchen items. I am not one of those women that likes to be in the kitchen all day. I have things to do and the less time I spend in the kitchen the more I can get done.

Cutting time in the house lets me go get some custom airbrush tanning that I so badly need. I sometimes wish I could have a personal chef that would take care of all my kitchen and food needs and that way I dont have to spend anytime in the kitchen.

Since I do have to be in the kitchen this World Cusine tri-blade vegetable slicer will save me some kitchen time.






No comments: