Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Look Gorgeous In Bridal Party Dresses

I finally decided on this being my bridal party dresses. I got them in red and ivory. I wanted to make sure all my bridesmaids would like the dress, because I love their opinions, and when they each told me they like the dress, I went through with it.

I can't wait to see them all in the dresses. I think they are going to be beautiful and compliment each other and me during the wedding. I always wanted my bridesmaids to look good, not as good as me of course, but I wanted them to feel beautiful too. I had to stand through an entire wedding once, wearing a disgusting bridesmaid dress and I didn't know how I put up with it. Well, it's what ever the bride wants, but honestly, everyone was thinking what is wrong with her. It was the worst experience I had at a wedding ever. I had to wear it all through the dance and dinner too. Needless to say, I couldn't wait for that night to end!

No comments: