Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun Kitchen Shower Invitations

When I received this kitchen shower invitation, at first I had no clue what it meant. Later, I found out that we are suppose to bring the bride a gift of something that can be used in the kitchen. I have never heard of anything like that and I was excited to go, but I had no clue what to get. I was afraid that she would either already have it, or that someone else got the same thing.

Turns out, you can never have to many kitchen items. All of the ladies had a blast at the shower! It was such a good time, and she got so many great gifts. I hope I am as lucky as her, and get some of the things she got! I hope to have a kitchen shower party too! We had a great time and it was fun for us to all get together and just catch up and celebrate!

No comments: