Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I will use a video security system to keep me safe









I am quite saddened as I watch the news. The crime rate keeps going up and I feel a little uneasy living by myself. I have thought long and hard about getting video security systems placed around my home. I don't mind the days so much it's the nights that I get the most scared of.



I would feel better if I had a watch dog or someone to keep me company but right now my cousin is out of the state and I will be alone for a few months at least. I rather be safe and have constant video monitering going on in my house. Athough I keep the house phone and cell phone close to me nothing beats have a good video security system monitering all the corners and areas of my house.






I am an independant woman but it comes to my well being I will rely on any method that keeps me safe and sound for many years to come.

No comments: