Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mens Titanium Wedding Band That He Will Wear

This is the mens titanium wedding band my husband picked out. At first it wasn't my first choice, but the more often he brought me over to look at it the more I fell in love with it. Now I couldn't see him wearing any other of the rings we looked at. It was the perfect ring for him that he will actually wear.

I was so afraid of getting a wedding ring for him, but he would rarely wear it. He loves this ring and I am so happy that he does. It's simple, elegant, and eye catching. It's such a unique ring, and I think he really likes it. He liked how wide the ring is, along with the unique look and a unique surface. He hardly ever wears jewelry, and so far he has worn this ring almost everyday. I'm just happy that he likes it!

No comments: