Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

dont be caught unprepared again

I hate not being dressed for the proper weather. There has been many times where I think it will be hot so I wear shorts only for it to be a cold cloudy day. I have worn pants and ended up sweating because that day the weather is close to a hundred. Since having days where I am not wearing the proper attire I have decided to buy a Dr. Tech Wireless Weather Station & Forcaster w/ Clock System & Color LCD Display . The weather station lets me know exactly what the weather will be and I am able to prepare my wardrobe accordingly.

I like this weather station having a clock system on it. I can set my alarm to wake me up and right away see what kind of day we will be having. I haven't had a wardrobe malfuntion eversince owning this weather station.

No comments: