Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

meals made easy with this crockpot

There are days when I am so swamped with errands to run that I dont have time to cook. I am glad that I own a Crockpot slwo cooker to help me get dinner ready on those days.  I have owned a crockpot for many years and just this year I replaced my old crockpot with a new one. I recently got the Rival  6 Qt. Slow Cooker because it was bigger than the one I had.

I love to make pot roasts on my slow cooker. I just add vegtables after my meat has been cooking for a while and within a few hours I have tender meat and delicious vegetables to eat for dinner. I also uuse my crockpot to make my chili that my family loves so much. If you go to sears.com you can oder the same crockpot I did for 19.99 which is a great price.

No comments: