Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Don't hold off on the proposal.. get her this ring!!!

My little cousin recently got engaged and our family was lucky enough to witness the cute proposal. Her proposal got me thinking about the trouble most boyfriends go through to find the perfect ring. My cousins man was lucky enough that he had me to help but a lot of guys don't have someone to help.  If I was a guy I would go online to a blog such as this one ( yes I am tooting my own horn ..so hush )and see what I could afford and look for the best rings out there at an affordable price. My cousin  likes titanium rings so her boyfriend got her this Jolie Ladies Titanium Diamond Engagement Ring (with my help of course) after searching all over the place for a ring he could afford.

I told Ryan that he is lucky to have such an awesome bargain shopper for a soon to be cousin. The poor kid had no clue on where to start finding her a nice ring at an affordable price. He thought that he was going to have to get her a cheap looking ring that was beneath anything she deserved. I am glad I was able to help him find her a decent diamond titanium engagement ring. If you have ever looked for titanium diamond engagement rings you know there isnt many as stunning as this Jolie ladies titanium diamond engagement ring. So if any of you guys are looking for a titanium engagement ring check this one out!! It is very affordable too.


No comments: