Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Start your christmas shopping early

Are you starting your christmas shopping early? If you have a son or a nephew who has a playstation 3 console I suggest buying them this Madden NFL 2012 game. The madden game costs 9.99 and includes free shipping. If you have ever bou ght playstation3 games you know how espensive they can be. I know my kids will love this game as a stocking stuffer. I dont know about you but I do not like paying 60 dollars for a game when I can get a game for 10 dollars.  I have quite a few nephews that I will be buying this game for.

I can't help but buying more than one of the same item when I find such a great deal. I love finding awesome deals. You never know when you might need to go to a birthday party unexpectedly. I like to be prepared for any type of occasion. In this generation video games are a cool thing and I am sure any kid will lovve getting this video game as a present.

No comments: