Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Simple Yet Beautiful Bridesmaid Dresses

For my sister's wedding her color theme was black and white with red accents, which I love. She asked me to help her plan her wedding, and I could not be more excited to do so. I was really excited when she really wanted help picking out the bridesmaid dresses because it seems like brides never have their head in the right place when choosing the dresses. I told her that I thought something simple would be a good idea, and thank god she agreed. We found these amazing black, one shoulder dresses. They weren't too plain that made them boring, yet they were definitely not too out there that it would distract people from the bride. All of the bridesmaids look great in them, and we are all excited that to be standing next to the beautiful bride in these dresses.

No comments: