Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Beautiful couch set for a great price

Wether I am looking for a belt driven linear stage or I am looking to buy furniture I am always looking for the best deal. I do not like paying full price for anything. Call me a savy shopper or a smart shopper. What ever you want to call me I will glady accept. At first my friends laughed everytime I scanned a coupon or went to the internet to find the best deals, but guess what now they come to me and ask me if I can find what they need for a better price.

I recently got my friend a couch set that she would have paid  over 900 dollars for  647.00 and that included shipping to her house. I lvoed the sofa set and her husband loved the fact that he didnt have to spend so much money. My girlfriends have told me that I should post deals that I find on my blog and that is what I have been doing. If you are wondering what the couch set looked like here is a picture

No comments: