Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Linear Actuators Changed The Company's Outlook

I order parts for a company, and that is basically my main job. They ask me to try to find the best quality parts and keep finding what's new. I was told that some parts were starting to get jammed and not working. When stuff like this happens I have to work fast because the slower I work the slower the entire company does. I wanted to find something that was well rated, great quality and something everyone was going to trust. I found these Linear Actuators that work a little differently than what the company was used to, but I took the shot. These models create a motion in a straight line rather than a circular motion. I was nervous to here what everyone was going to say about it, but it turned out they work so much more efficient than what they were working with before! I was so excited that I really helped the company out.

No comments: