Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

For all you iphone owners this is a deal you cant pass up

If you know anythign about me you know that I can't pass up a good shopping find. The newest shopping find I could not resist is this premium black leather wallet for the apple iphone. This Leather wallet is available for 3.95 plus shipping which is 3.99 these wallets usually run around 49.99 and as you can see you are getting a super bargain. I ordered a few of these to give to my friends for christmas. When you find deals like these you simply cannot walk away without purchasing at least one.

I am the last one of my friends to own a iphone but I might just have to leave my android and get myself an iphone. I like beign able to have a nice case for my phone and to be able to carry my debit card with me. I wish they had made one for android phones. I just might go check into getting myself an iphone today.

No comments: