Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A picnic table for the backyard

One of my favorite things to do during the summer is have picnics and bbq's. I dont always feel like going to the park and wait for a table to become available though. My hubby suggested that we buy a picnic table kit and build our own picnic table. I thought he was crazy for a minute but then after I really thought about it the picnic table seemed like a good idea. My kids liked the idea of helping daddy build a picnic table. The picnic table kit was less than 80 dollars which was a big plus for me since you know I love bargains.

Getting to enjoy the outdoors while my kids go swimming and playing around in the backyard is definitely a wonderful way for me to relax. Now that I have an area to sit on I like hanging out more in my backyard. My hubby likes that he has a table to put all the food when he is barbequing so getting a picnic table was a really good decision.



No comments: