Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

A dvd carrying case that will protect your dvds

One of my favorite things to do is collect movies. I have so many movies that sometimes my kids lose the dvd cases that go with the movie. I hate having my movies just hanging out without a case so I bought a 100 dvd carrying case for them. I like the organization of having my movies tucked away safely. I also like having the ease of taking my movies on the road when we go on outings. My kids tend to get fussy if we go places that takes hours to get to. I just pop in a movie and keep them entertained and having this carrying case helps a a lot.

I am bing on organization and knowing where my dvds are at all times makes me feel better. I no longer have to worry about my dvds getting scratched because they dont have a case. I also like the lock that comes with this carrying case. If you have movies that you do not want others seeing or touching you can lock the carrying case and noone will have access to your dvds.

No comments: