Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I love getting practical gifts especially when they come with a giftcard

I am good at buying gifts for my dad and my family but when it comes to getting gifts for my brother-inlaw I am at a loss. I never know what to get him because he can be picky at times. I have always gotten him gift cards so he can choose whatever he wants. This year however I wanted to really try and get him a gift and not take the easy way out. I decided to get him a Huffy Cranbrook Bronze 26" Men's Bike and the best part is it already comes with a 20 dollar egift card so he can get whatever else he wants.  We as a family have been trying to get more fit and healthy. I have seen too many health programs and know that we need to take better care of ourselves.

Now that almost all the family memebers has a bike the first thing we need to do is take a family bike ride. I love that the town I live at has many bike trails. I am planning a bike ride in the near future so I hope my brother in law and the rest of the family is ready for it.

No comments: