Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good laptops at a decent price are hard to find

Finding a good laptop when you are on a budget can be hard. I can always get a basic laptop for under 400 dollars but basic laptops will not work good if you have a lot of programs running. If you plan to edit a lot of photos and store movies or videos on a basic laptop you can forget it. When I saw a Dell Inspiron laptop on sale for 399.99 you best believe I jumped on that deal right away. I have grown up with Dell computers in my house and I know they make good computers.

I have given other brands of computers a try but I always seem to stick to the two brands I know the most which are HP and Dell. Both of my Dells and Hp laptops have lasted me many years. I have seen my family go through laptops every two years and I have had my laptop for 4 years now and it is still going. I can't wait to get my new computer and give this one to the hubby so he can play his online video games.

No comments: