Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poketo vinyl wallets are quite unique





I love unique items and I have always loved to be one of the first ones having something so when I saw these wonderful vinyl wallets called Poketo I decided that I had to have one. What is cool about this vinyl wallets is that they have different designs by different artists and they are not something that you can just go to walmart and pick up.










These Poketo vinyl wallets are very well priced at 14.00. I have spent more for a wallet at my local mall and I got bored with that wallet very quick. I am sure I will catch the attention of all my friends with such a cute looking wallet.










The best thing about these wallets is that either a male or a female can use them as they are not gender specific. I can easily see my boyfriend using one of these wallets. These wallets are beyond cute





No comments: