Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A nice designer watch is a great shopping find




It's hard finding good gifts for men but I have found a super deal. When I saw this Kenneth Cole interchangeable watch I thought it would make a great gift for any one of my male family members. depending on what kind of day my brother has he can choose to use the polished steel or the leather band for his watch.








This analog watch will make a great gift for anyone. Looking at all the features of this watch I am sure I found an awesome deal on a nice designer watch. Look below at the specs and tell me what you think.








All Stainless Steel Case Back
Smart Interchangeable Polished Steel & Black Textured Leather Band
Analog with Silver-tone Luminous Hands
Sleek Silver-tone Bars & Arabic Numeral Markers
Cool White Rectangular Face with Textured Border
Silver-tone Second Hand
Eight 3/8" Removable Links
Precision Japanese Quartz Movement
Quality Parts
3ATM - 30M - 100FT - Water Resistant
Mineral Crystal








No comments: