Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring Season Brings Baseball Games

One of the best parts about Spring is Spring Training for baseball. April showers and May flowers are great also but baseball gets me even more excited. I love going to baseball games, eating hot dogs, collecting sports trading cards, wearing ball caps, and cheering on my favorite teams. There is something uniquely American about a baseball game that will forever be a tradition for me to attend. From the songs to the chants a baseball game cannot be beat as a way for me to spend the afternoon. 




Part of my bucket list is to attend a baseball game at every ball field in the major leagues. I have about one-third of my list complete. This summer I will visit Wrigley Field in Chicago, Target Field in Minneapolis, and Miller Park in Milwaukee.
Wrigley Field
Target Field

Miller Park

Here's to a great season of baseball and a Summer full of homeruns!





No comments: