Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Popcorn just like the movie theatre

Movie night is something we do at least once a week. We usually wait til the weekend when the kids don't have to go to sleep early and we make popcorn and have cookies and watch a good movie. This year I wanted a popcorn maker instead of the popcorn bags. I set out to find a popcorn maker and found this
Movie Theatre Popcorn Maker. It makes Oil-Free Popcorn in Minutes! What is awesome about this popcorn maker is that it uses Air Pop Technology.

My kids love watching the popcorn pop and they feel like they are really at the movies and getting popcorn from the movie theatres. I am glad to have found such an awesome popcorn maker. I love the taste of movie theatre popcorn and now I can have my very own right in my house.


No comments: