Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Found the dress I was looking for

I find it easier to shop for a prom dress than I do to find a nice beautiful dress for my little niece. Almost all the dresses I found had too much lace or tulle on it and my sister doesn't like that type of material that much. I searched high and low for the perfect dress for my little niece til I finally found this Infant Girls' Dress with Ribbon/Floral in Purple. This dress looked perfect and just what I wanted my little niece to wear.

I could have chosen something more frilly and that looked like it could be a prom dress but I wanted something cute that my niece could wear to church or a party if she needed to. My sister liked that the dress came with bloomers and I must admit that the little underwear did make the dress look ever more prettier than it already was.


No comments: