Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Is there an Elf on the shelf at your house ?

Do you have holiday traditions you follow? If you don't have a family tradition why not start with an Elf on the shelf. You can read the book and put your elf on the shelf and begin a holiday tradition of having the elf be in pictures with the family and helping santa bring joy to the family.

I always had certain family traditions I followed such as making tamales with my family and making sure we had egg nog and hot chocolate to drink while we watched christmas movies. I didn't know about the Elf on the shelf til this year and I think it is a great idea for families to get an elf on the shelf book and elf and start a family tradition going. Do you already own an elf on the shelf? If you do I would love to hear stories about what your elf does.

No comments: