Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

This dual screen portable dvd player is a life saver

When we take trips that are long distance I would not know what to do if I didn't own some portable dvd players. My children recently broke the dual dvd players that we had and I immediately began looking for a good deal on some new ones. I was able to find these Sylvania dual screen portable dvd player. These portable dvd players are just 79.98 which is an awesome price since I paid almosst 100 dollars for the ones I had. These dual screen dvd players are 9" which is bigger than the 7" ones I got for much more.

I recommend getting this dual screen dvd player if you have children and plan on going on any kind of trip that takes more than 30 minutes. I have been saved from being asked " are we there yet" and crying and fussiness by popping one of their favorite movies and have them watch it.

No comments: